Autumn Hop and Sweet Maple Giveaway!
Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays Special Edition Autumn Hop and Sweet Maple Giveaway! Read wonderful posts from our participating bloggers! Bloggers…share your amazing content!
Giveaway Starts at 8 pm September 23rd and Ends at 8 pm September 30th
As always, we welcome your recipes, homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, DIY, green living, and self-reliance posts!
This week we encourage you to also share your wonderful autumn and maple posts! You may share 5 posts this week to celebrate!
Enter for a chance to win our awesome Sweet Maple Giveaway, below!
Autumn Hop and Sweet Maple Giveaway Sponsored by Souly Rested & The Self Sufficient HomeAcre!
We’re teaming up with Michelle Visser, the author of Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking from Tap to Table and blogger at Souly Rested to bring you this Sweet Maple Giveaway!
One Lucky Winner Will Receive:
- A print copy of Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking from Tap to Table by Michelle Visser
- Making Maple Sugar e-course by Michelle Visser
- One Quart 100% Real Maple Syrup, supplied by The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Autumn Hop and Sweet Maple Giveaway Bonus: Blogger Giveaway!
Michelle is making one PDF copy of her book Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking from Tap to Table available for review by one of our participating bloggers! This is only open to bloggers who will review this new book on their blog! For a chance to win, leave a comment on any of the co-hosts’ giveaway posts and tell us why you want to review a free copy of this awesome book! We will hand-select one blogger to receive a PDF copy to review on your blog! PS: You can still enter the main giveaway too!
(Winner of the PDF Book will be chosen at the sole discretion of Michelle Visser.)
Enter for Your Chance to Win!
New Ways to Win! Follow us on Pinterest!
See full description of terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
And now for this week’s blog hop…
Farm Fresh Features!
I always have a hard time picking just a few features…there are so many wonderful posts and recipes shared each week! Be sure to share a link to one of the co-hosts in your post, sidebar, or on a linky party page so that we can feature you! I’m getting started on my Autumn Post Features this week with these cute and delicious posts! Plus I’m featuring a post about Zinnias…because I love zinnias!
Congratulations to our Featured Bloggers this week! Please stop in and congratulate them on their feature!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured. We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to crow a little about your achievements!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the hop post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts
Stop by and visit my co-hosts! These ladies share so much great info on their blogs, you’ll love to see what they are up to each week…
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
What’s Farm Fresh from Your Blog This Week?
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
This week only! For the Autumn Hop, please feel free to share 5 posts! It’s time to parade your autumn and maple posts!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Autumn Hop Badge in your post or sidebar, or a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Terms & Conditions of Sweet Maple Sweepstakes Giveaway
- This sweepstakes giveaway is sponsored by The Self Sufficient HomeAcre, a division of Tohoca, LLC 1643 N. Alpine Road Suite 104 #520 Rockford, IL 61107
- Individual prizes in the prize package are sponsored as listed above.
- No purchase is necessary to enter for a chance to win this prize.
- A purchase will not enhance the odds of winning a prize.
- You must complete at least one entry option to enter for a chance to win a prize package.
- Additional entries are optional and will increase your odds of winning.
- One winner will be chosen at random by an automated tool on the Giveaway Tools website, after the giveaway ends at 6 pm CST on September 30th, 2019.
- Sponsors, their businesses, employees, and families are not eligible to enter the giveaway or win the prize.
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize.
- You must be a citizen of the United States (including all 50 states and the District of Columbia) to be eligible to win the prize. Some prizes may not be available for shipping outside of the contiguous United States and will be forfeited by entrants with mailing addresses outside of the contiguous United States.
- Any entrant found to be in violation of the sweepstakes giveaway terms and conditions will be ineligible to receive a prize and a new winner will be randomly chosen.
- All decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of The Self Sufficient HomeAcre.
- Winner will be contacted by email after the giveaway ends. If the first randomly chosen winner does not reply to claim their prize within 48 hours of notification, a new randomly chosen winner will be contacted. Please add the email address email@example.com to your contacts to be sure your notification email does not get lost in your spam folder, or check your spam folder for the notification email.
- Upon acceptance of prize, the winner accepts sole responsibility for reporting value of giveaway prize as ‘other income’ on their state and federal taxes, as required by law. Sweepstakes sponsor is not responsible for taxes or fees, if there are any, on prize package.
- Giveaway sponsor retains rights to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event a prize becomes unavailable, choose a new winner, if notified entrant is found to be in violation of terms & conditions or does not respond within 48 hours of notification, or change terms of giveaway if found to be in violation of any state or federal law.
- The odds of winning this prize depends on the number of entries.
- By entering this giveaway you are accepting the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes giveaway.