Self Reliance Challenge January 2019
Make a resolution to be more self reliant in 2019! Being more self reliant helps save money and increase your confidence and skills. I’ve pledged to share my self reliance posts, tips, and plans with you in January 2019 as I challenge myself to learn new skills!
Follow our Pinterest Board for Self Reliance Challenge posts.
Check out our Self Reliance Giveaway!
Stop By & Visit The Self Reliance Challenge Bloggers…
Kathi – Oak Hill Homestead
Nancy – Nancy On The Homefront
AnnMarie – 15 Acre Homestead
Farmgal – Just another Day on the Farm
Candy – Candy’s Farm House Pantry
Kristi – Stone Family Farmstead
Marla – Organic 4 Greenlivings
Heidi – Healing Harvest Homestead
Victoria – Modern Homestead Mama
Shawna – Homegrown Self Reliance
Stephanie – Happily Homegrown
Bethany – Family Growing Pains
Dianne – Hidden Springs Homestead
Julie – The Farm Wife
Lacey – Home & Harrow
Robin – A Life in the Wild
Sheri Ann – Experimental Homesteader
Lisa Lynn – The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Join Us As We Share How To…
- Save money and energy
- Raise animals for meat, eggs, and dairy
- Grow fresh food in your own garden and orchard
- Cook healthy meals from scratch
- Create your own bath and body products
- Preserve the bounty of your homestead
- Forage for wild edibles and medicinal plants
- Provide a healthy life for your family and pets
- Take on DIY and home craft projects
- Prepare for emergencies
- Live an abundantly simple life!
How do you plan to increase your self reliance in the new year? Please leave a comment and share you self reliance resolutions!
Check out my article on The New Homesteader’s Almanac for ideas on how you can increase your self reliance and save money…no matter where you live.