Fall Trip to Door County, Wisconsin
Hubby and I took a mini-vacation to Door County last week to see the fall colors. We had a fun trip, even though it was cut short by rainy weather. The area is gorgeous! I shared more photos of our trip and a short video of the fall color in my post ‘Fall Color Trip to Door County.’ I hope you enjoy this quaint view of life in Door County, Wisconsin!
We spent a day in Bailey’s Harbor, Wisconsin and had fun walking around the downtown area. The shops were decorated for fall.
We both had quite a bit of work to do at home, so maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing that the weather sent us packing. I hope we can get back to Door County next year! Have you ever visited this area?
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements.
Check out our Farm Fresh Pinterest Page!
And now for this week’s blog hop…
Farm Fresh Features!
Be sure to stop by and visit these wonderful posts and congratulate your fellow bloggers on their features! (Click on image to visit!)
Congratulations to our Featured Bloggers! Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured. We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to crow a little about your achievements!
Featured bloggers, grab our Farm Fresh Featured! badge and link it to the hop post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts
Stop by and visit my co-hosts! These folks share so much great info on their blogs, you’ll love to see what they are up to each week.
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
Wendie & WT Abernathy from Unexplained Underfoot Objects
Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
What’s Farm Fresh from Your Blog This Week?
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
Want to earn an income from your blog? Check out AvantLink Affiliate Marketing!
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- DIY Baking Powder, Cake Flour & Self Rising Flour - November 12, 2019
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #27 & 3 Weeks of Thanksgiving! - November 11, 2019
- Holiday Side Hustles for Homesteaders - November 10, 2019