January 2019 Self Reliance Challenges
31 Days To A More Self Reliant Life
Join us as we challenge ourselves to live a more self reliant lifestyle for the entire month of January
Stop by and visit the other bloggers challenging themselves this month!
AnnMarie – 15 Acre Homestead
Kathi – Oak Hill Homestead
Lisa Lynn (that’s me!) – The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Follow along as we share posts to help you:
- Save money and energy
- Raise animals for meat, eggs, and dairy
- Grow fresh food in your own garden and orchard
- Cook healthy meals from scratch
- Hunt and fish to provide for your table
- Create your own bath and body products
- Preserve the bounty of your homestead
- Forage for wild edibles and medicinal plants
- Provide a healthy life for your family and pets
- Take on DIY and home craft projects
- Prepare for emergencies
- Live an abundantly simple life!
We would love to have you join the challenge and share your own steps to self sufficiency . Follow us and share your self reliance methods, tips, goals, and dreams! Be sure to visit the other bloggers and read about their self reliance journey.
Homesteading and Self Reliance Bloggers…if you are interested in joining the challenge, please contact me. I would love to share your link on this page and help spread the word about your steps to self reliance. 🙂
Thank you for following along on my homesteading adventures!