Farm Fresh Tuesdays Autumn Hop Announcement!
Special Edition of Farm Fresh Tuesdays is Coming Next Week!
You are cordially invited to the…
Autumn Hop and ‘Sweet Maple’ Giveaway
September 23rd – 30th
As always, we welcome your recipes, homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, DIY, green living, and self-reliance posts! But next week we encourage you to share your wonderful autumn and maple posts too!
Be sure to join us next week for a chance to win our awesome Sweet Maple Giveaway! We’re really excited to share all of the details at 8 pm on Monday, September 23rd to celebrate the first day of Autumn!
And now for this week’s blog hop…
Farm Fresh Features!
I made myself narrow the featured posts down to only four. 🙂 I really wanted to feature more…you are all so talented and there are so many delicious looking recipes shared each week! Be sure to stop by and visit these wonderful posts!
Congratulations to our Featured Bloggers this week! Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured. We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to crow a little about your achievements!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts
Stop by and visit my co-hosts! These ladies share so much great info on their blogs, you’ll love to see what they are up to each week…
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
What’s Farm Fresh from Your Blog This Week?
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.