Little Frugal Homestead Joins Farm Fresh Tuesdays & Read Some Frugal Living Posts!
I’m super excited to announce that Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead is our new co-host on Farm Fresh Tuesdays… Welcome aboard, Melissa! Melissa shares a ton of frugal living information on her blog…I know you will love her!
This is really exciting for me because Little Frugal Homestead has been one of our regular contributors to the blog hop and Melissa has quickly become a wonderful blogging friend of mine. Please stop by her blog and welcome her to the crew!
One of my favorite features of Melissa’s blog is her weekly ‘Happenings on the Homestead’… Check out this post about her return home from Colorado!
Farm Fresh Tuesdays and Frugal Living on the Homestead!
In honor of Melissa and Little Frugal Homestead, I’m sharing a post on the hop about how to save money on the homestead. These tips don’t all apply just to homesteaders! Even if you live in an urban apartment you can live a more frugal life! So stop in and read my post 50+ Ways to Save Money on the Homestead…and leave a comment sharing your frugal living tips!
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. You will not pay any extra for these products if you purchase them through my links. However, I may earn a small commission from the sale. Thank you!
Back to the blog hop!
Farm Fresh Features – Frugal Projects!
This week I chose the theme of frugal projects for my featured posts…in keeping with my theme today… and also because I absolutely love frugal projects. Please stop by and congratulate our featured bloggers! (As you can see, I really have trouble picking just a few features each week. But hey, the more the merrier, right?!)
In this post, Lisa shows us how she turned a $1 set of trivets from the thrift store into this cute pumpkin patch sign!
Kristie turns an ordinary terra cotta flower pot & a little paint into this pretty creation!
I love how Heidi takes natural objects from her yard and turns them into adorable decorations! Check out her pretty wreath made from hops and this cute nest of ‘haunted hatchlings’ 🙂
Anita is always up to something amazing on her blog and last week she shared this beautiful creation from an old headboard!
I love how Suzan made her own potholder instead of going to the store to buy one! This is a great project that can be made with leftover fabric…and it would make a great gift. 🙂
Kathi is one of my favorite homestead bloggers! In this post she takes a bucket of free pears and shows us how to can them up for later…frugal food on the homestead!
Congratulations to our Featured Bloggers this week! Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured. We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts
Stop by and visit my co-hosts! These ladies share so much great info on their blogs, you’ll love to see what they are up to each week…
Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
What’s Farm Fresh from Your Blog This Week?
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program allows me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You will not pay any extra for these products and I’ll earn a small commission to help support this free website. Be advised that Amazon places cookies on your browser.
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- DIY Peppermint Foot Balm – Easy Recipe - September 18, 2019
- Sweet Maple by Michelle Visser is a Sweet Read! - September 17, 2019
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #19 & Autumn Hop Announcement! - September 16, 2019