Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays…
Whether you are here to read some fun posts or share your talent with us, I’m so happy to have you join our party! I hope you find some farm fresh inspiration from the hop and my post about getting rid of mosquitoes. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements.
Get Rid of Those Pesky Mosquitoes!
We had a ton of rain in our neck of the woods this spring and all that moisture has created a bigger mosquito problem this year than normal. So when I discovered that a body spray I created to help cool down in the heat also repels these little bloodsuckers I was super excited to share the recipe with you again!
If you try this body spray recipe as a mosquito repellant, please leave a comment and let me know how it worked for you! Note: You’ll need to reapply the spray often if you are sweating because the sweat washes the essential oils away and then the mosquitoes will start circling for the kill again!
In addition, make sure you don’t have small pools of stagnant water where mosquitoes can lay their eggs and keep the tall grass and weeds trimmed so they don’t have hiding places. Please don’t use the bug zappers because they kill more good bugs than bad bugs. Encourage bats and birds to eat the pests instead!
Are you having a problem with mosquitoes this summer? How do you keep them at bay and still get your homesteading projects done? Share your tips in the comments!
Okay…back to the blog hop!
It’s always tough for me to pick just a few posts to feature each week…I enjoy all of the posts shared! If you haven’t been featured, check to make sure you have a link back to one of the Farm Fresh Hosts in your post, sidebar, or on a blog hop page!
Farm Fresh Features!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.