Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays…
Whether you are here to read some fun posts or share your talent with us, I’m so happy to have you join our party! I hope you find some farm fresh inspiration from the hop and my posts about dealing with the heat this summer. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements.
Dealing With Summer Heat on Your Homestead
Much of the United States is experiencing some pretty warm weather…it is summer after all! I can’t complain because our temps have been in the 80s and 90s…not bad! Usually, we are dealing with the low 100s this time of year…and we’ll most likely have hotter weather before July and August are over.
Even with our relatively mild temperatures, I know I have to be careful not to overdo things in the mid-day sun and the chickens need extra shade and water to deal with the heat and keep laying their yummy eggs. The rising mercury inspired me to pull up a fan and write some posts about keeping your cool. 🙂 I hope you find some helpful ideas in my posts!
Are you having a summer heatwave? How do you stay cool? Share your tips in the comments!
Okay…back to the blog hop!
It’s always tough for me to pick just a few posts to feature each week…I enjoy all of the posts shared! If you haven’t been featured, check to make sure you have a link back to one of the Farm Fresh Hosts in your post, sidebar, or on a blog hop page!
Farm Fresh Features!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.