Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays…
Whether you are here to read some fun posts or share your talent with us, I’m so happy to have you join our party! I hope you find some farm fresh inspiration from my posts about hot and sweet peppers and in our hop this week. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. You will not pay any extra for these products if you purchase them through my links. However, I may earn a small commission from the sale. Thank you!
Using and Preserving Your Pepper Harvest!
I’m looking forward to harvesting peppers this summer…they are one of my favorite veggies to grow and preserve for winter. My family likes hot peppers and sweet peppers. This week I’m sharing a recipe for Stuffed Poblano Peppers that we really enjoy.
When I have extra peppers from the garden I like to pickle them or freeze them for the winter. I’d like to try dehydrating some this year too. 🙂
Do you enjoy peppers? What is your favorite way to cook or preserve peppers?
Okay…back to the blog hop!
Last week I was visiting family and wasn’t able to share featured posts, so this week I am making up for it! I know that summer is a super busy time of year and it is hard to post regularly or to join in blog hops when you are going on vacations or battling weeds, lol! Thanks to all of you who are visiting and sharing! We’ll see the rest of you when you get caught up on life! I hope everyone is staying cool this summer. 🙂
Farm Fresh Features from Week #9
Farm Fresh Features from Week #8!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts are all welcome. Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program allows me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You will not pay any extra for these products and I’ll earn a small commission to help support this free website. Be advised that Amazon places cookies on your browser.
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #15 and Apple Season! - August 19, 2019
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #14 and Preserving the Harvest! - August 12, 2019
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #13 and Sunshine Blogger Award! - August 5, 2019