Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop! We’re So Glad to Have You Here!
Our first Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop was a great success, thanks to all of the wonderful bloggers who shared their posts last week! I was so excited to see a lot of familiar faces and meet some new folks too. I hope to see you all here each week to join the party and have some fun. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements.
Speaking of fun…
Did You Enter for a Chance to Win This Wonderful Garden Giveaway?
Mary’s Heirloom Seeds is sponsoring an awesome giveaway through May 25th, 2019… I hope you’ll stop by my post and enter for your chance to win some garden swag! (The giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.)
Now On to the Featured Posts…
It really was difficult to choose just a few posts to feature, but I managed to narrow it down!
Congratulations Farm Fresh Featured Bloggers!
Grab the Farm Fresh Feature! badge and display it proudly in your post or sidebar!
Please stop by and congratulate our Farm Fresh Features!
Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop Hosts…
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
and me…Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre 🙂
Join Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop!
- Homesteading, homemaking, sustainable and green ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts are all welcome. Share up to 4 family friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts!
- Please link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Don’t forget to share your blog hop or giveaway in the comments!