Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays…
Whether you are here to read some fun posts or share your talent with us, I’m so glad to have you join the party! I hope you find some farm fresh inspiration in our hop this week. 🙂
Summer is probably my favorite time of the year to go on vacation, visit family, or go camping with friends. This year is full of adventures for us now that my husband has retired from his full-time job and is self-employed.
We often make a trip to visit family in Western New York as part of our summer vacation. This year we’ll travel there for a 50th Anniversary Party! (Happy Anniversary, Sandy and Dick!)
We also have some adventures planned for camping trips in Michigan and Colorado. I’m excited!
One of my favorite summer activities is going to botanical gardens and other natural points of interest. We’ve been to the Rotary Botanical Gardens in Janesville, Wisconsin and really enjoyed our visit.
A Japanese garden is another wonderful place to visit! Someday I want to see the ones in Seattle and visit with my brother. 🙂
Sometimes I stay home and farm sit for friends so they can go on vacation too!
We often take little day trips or enjoy a staycation to save money and reduce our driving and fuel use. However, this year we’re going a little bit crazy! There will be a couple of weeks when I won’t be online very much because I’ll be out of town. I hope you’ll be patient with my summer vacations!
Okay…back to the blog hop!
Featured Posts This Week
Congratulations to our featured bloggers! Please stop by and leave a comment for them!
With the 4th of July Holiday this week I felt that some picnic and festive posts were perfect for my features! Thank you for all the creative and tasty ideas that were shared last week. 🙂 It is always hard to choose just a few, but here are my faves…
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
Please go and visit my wonderful co-hosts! These ladies share a lot of great information on their websites!
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- DIY Flower and Veggie Row Markers - September 15, 2019
- How to Make Peach Freezer Jam from Fresh or Frozen Peaches - September 14, 2019
- Grow the Best Pumpkins for Your Homestead! - September 13, 2019