Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays!
Each week you have the opportunity to share your homesteading, homemaking, healthy and sustainable living posts on Farm Fresh Tuesdays! I love to see all of the great ideas, tips, and information that you create for the world.
Your posts have been a great source of inspiration, too! I’ve found plenty of wonderful articles to link to…so thank you and keep ’em coming. 🙂
Featured Posts This Week
It’s tough picking just a few posts to share in the featured section. Please be sure that you share a link to one of the hosts somewhere visible…at the end of your post, in your sidebar, or on a blog hop or linky party page. It makes me sad when I find a post I really want to feature, but there is no link back. :(…
On to my features!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!