Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop…
It’s been so much fun reading through your posts each week getting ideas to try on my own homestead. I’m looking forward to seeing all the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop posts you share this week!
Congratulations Farm Fresh Featured Bloggers!
I had such a hard time choosing my features this week…so I’m featuring extras! Yay!
Bloggers, I’ve had to pass over some posts I wanted to feature because I couldn’t find a link back to any of the hosts on your website. Please tell your readers where you share your wonderful posts so we can feature you in the future!
My first feature this week shows a patriotic way to decorate your home for Memorial Day…
If you’re looking for a cute way to light up an outdoor area, this next post has you covered!
Need a delicious new idea for adding more fruit snacks to your family gatherings?
Are you a hot pepper enthusiest? These peppers look way too hot to even think about eating one! I like ’em hot, but I don’t need blisters on my tongue. 🙂
…And speaking of blisters here’s some info on getting rid of these nasty little garden pests, the blister beetle!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us each week!
Grab the Farm Fresh Feature badge and display it proudly in your post or sidebar… Link back to the hop post where you’re featured!
Please stop by and congratulate our Farm Fresh Features!
Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop Hosts…
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
and me…Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre and The New Homesteader’s Almanac🙂
Join Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop!
- Homesteading, homemaking, sustainable and green ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts are all welcome. Share up to 4 family friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts!
- Please link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Don’t forget to tell us about your blog hops or giveaways in the comments!
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.