Countdown to Christmas Day!
Our family celebrates Christmas in a very simple way. So our preparations are pretty minimal compared to many families. However, I do need to get some things done over the next couple of weeks to get ready for Christmas! Keep reading for my Countdown to Christmas Day!
Here are a few of the items on my Countdown to Christmas list!
December 9th – 15th
- Bring home Christmas tree & decorate
- Put lights around the front door
- Bake Christmas cookies for my jury duty friends 🙂
- Donate blood to help the Red Cross prepare for increased need over holidays
- Mail Christmas cards!
December 16th – 22nd
- Bake Chocolate Babka for friends who celebrate Hanukkah
- Clean house!
- Finish shopping for gifts
- Wrap presents
- Keep our cat out of the Christmas tree…it’s a full-time job! 🙂
December 23rd – Christmas Day!
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays will take a Christmas Break! See you on December 30th 🙂
- Purchase spiral cut ham, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts for Christmas dinner
- Deliver gifts and food to local mission and pantry
- Prepare for Christmas dinner and guests!
What are your plans for the weeks leading up to Christmas?
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #37 How to Make an Easy No Sew Fleece Throw - January 27, 2020
- How to Use Hay or Straw in the Garden for Best Results - January 25, 2020
- Beekeeping for Beginners with Amber Bradshaw - January 23, 2020