Countdown to Christmas Day!
Our family celebrates Christmas in a very simple way. So our preparations are pretty minimal compared to many families. However, I do need to get some things done over the next couple of weeks to get ready for Christmas! Keep reading for my Countdown to Christmas Day!
Here are a few of the items on my Countdown to Christmas list!
December 9th – 15th
- Bring home Christmas tree & decorate
- Put lights around the front door
- Bake Christmas cookies for my jury duty friends 🙂
- Donate blood to help the Red Cross prepare for increased need over holidays
- Mail Christmas cards!
December 16th – 22nd
- Bake Chocolate Babka for friends who celebrate Hanukkah
- Clean house!
- Finish shopping for gifts
- Wrap presents
- Keep our cat out of the Christmas tree…it’s a full-time job! 🙂
December 23rd – Christmas Day!
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays will take a Christmas Break! See you on December 30th 🙂
- Purchase spiral cut ham, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts for Christmas dinner
- Deliver gifts and food to local mission and pantry
- Prepare for Christmas dinner and guests!
What are your plans for the weeks leading up to Christmas?
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- How to Choose the Best Plants to Attract Pollinators - January 18, 2020
- How to Choose the Best Heat Tolerant Chickens - January 16, 2020
- How to Make Quiche with a Super Easy Crust - January 14, 2020