Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays…
Thank you! Suzan, from It’s My Sustainable Life, nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! What an honor and a great way to spread positivity in the blogging world! Thanks so much, Suzan!
Whether you are here to read some fun posts or share your talent with us, I’m so happy to have you join our party! I hope you find some farm-fresh inspiration from the hop this week!
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements.
So, What is the Sunshine Blogger Award Anyway?
It’s a great way for bloggers to give recognition to each other for sharing a positive message and for being helpful and kind to other bloggers and to the world in general! When a blogger is nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, they have the opportunity to accept the nomination, thank the blogger who picked them and then choose 11 other bloggers to nominate. Each nominated blogger selects 11 questions to ask their nominees and they answer the 11 questions asked of them.
This is an honorary award and it is up to each nominee to keep the positive message going with a new post on their blog!
I am very honored to accept the nomination, and you may read my post about it below. 🙂
Okay…back to the blog hop!
It’s always tough for me to pick just a few posts to feature each week…I enjoy all of the posts shared! If you haven’t been featured, check to make sure you have a link back to one of the Farm Fresh Hosts in your post, sidebar, or on a blog hop page!
Farm Fresh Features!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.