Farm Fresh Tuesdays and A New Look for My Blog!
I’ve been working on a new look for my blog and just unveiled the new logo this week! I’m kinda jazzed about it. 🙂
One of my goals for The Self Sufficient HomeAcre is to share MORE information on being self-reliant, even if you only have a small space. Sometimes I get off-track and that’s okay…I will still share some of our non-homesteading adventures now and then. But I want to concentrate on helping others provide more of their own food in a sustainable way.
When we moved to our 1 acre homestead in 2010 I was full of anticipation for all of the wonderful projects an agricultural property would allow. We can have livestock, a huge garden, and fruit trees. Our canning cupboard is stuffed full of homegrown produce and we have 2 full freezers! It’s a wonderful feeling!
The posts I chose to feature this week are all about doing things for yourself in the same spirit of my new logo and plans for this blog. Enjoy!
What do you think about the new look for my blog? Share your thoughts in the comments!
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. You will not pay any extra for these products if you purchase them through my links. However, I may earn a small commission from the sale. Thank you!
Back to the blog hop!
Farm Fresh Features!
It’s always tough for me to pick just a few posts to feature each week…I have so much fun reading everything you share! If you haven’t been featured, check to make sure you have a link back to one of the Farm Fresh Hosts in your post, sidebar, or on a blog hop page!
Congratulations to our Featured Bloggers this week! Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured. We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
Stop by and visit my co-hosts! These ladies share so much great info on their blogs, you’ll love to see what they are up to each week!
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
What’s Farm Fresh from Your Blog This Week?
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program allows me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You will not pay any extra for these products and I’ll earn a small commission to help support this free website. Be advised that Amazon places cookies on your browser.
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- DIY Peppermint Foot Balm – Easy Recipe - September 18, 2019
- Sweet Maple by Michelle Visser is a Sweet Read! - September 17, 2019
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #19 & Autumn Hop Announcement! - September 16, 2019