Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesdays…
Whether you are here to read some fun posts or share your talent with us, I’m so happy to have you here! I hope you find some farm fresh inspiration in our hop this week. 🙂
Are You Overwhelmed by Your Zucchini Harvest Yet?
My zucchini plants haven’t even started producing. I’m dreaming of zucchinis! Lol 🙂
I’d love to make some of my favorite recipes but will have to wait a while longer for the squash to start coming in.
But I know that there are many other people looking for ways to use up their extra squashes. So here are some of my favorite zucchini recipes!
This year I want to try some new recipes too. I have a handy peeler/noodle maker for creating thin slices of zucchini or zoodles. I did make a butternut squash lasagna with it over the winter that was wonderful! I want to try that again and share the recipe with you when I have more winter squash.
My blogging friend Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead shared a great roundup post on 18 Ways to Enjoy Summer Squash with us 2 weeks ago…go check it out! What are your favorite zucchini recipes? Please share in the comments or share your zucchini recipe posts in the hop this week!
Okay…back to the blog hop!
Featured Posts This Week – Please Visit My Co-Hosts!
This week I will not have featured posts. Sorry about that! But you may have been featured on one of my Co-Hosts hop posts…please check their featured posts and leave a comment for them!
Be sure to check each of the hosts’ Farm Fresh Tuesdays posts to see if you were featured! We each choose our own features…don’t miss the chance to strut your stuff if you were featured by one of us!
Featured bloggers, grab our ‘Farm Fresh Feature!’ button and link it to the post where you were featured! Display it proudly in your sidebar or featured post!
Our Farm Fresh Tuesdays Hosts!
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
And Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre – That’s Me!
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your homesteading, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, sustainable and green living ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts! All are welcome! Share up to 4 family-friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
Share the Farm Fresh Tuesdays Badge in your post or sidebar, or share a text link back to one of our hosts!
Are you hosting a blog hop or giveaway? Please share in the comments!
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- DIY Flower and Veggie Row Markers - September 15, 2019
- How to Make Peach Freezer Jam from Fresh or Frozen Peaches - September 14, 2019
- Grow the Best Pumpkins for Your Homestead! - September 13, 2019