Welcome to the first ever Farm Fresh Tuesday Homesteading Blog Hop!
This homesteading blog hop is all about sharing your in-season posts for the world to see. So join the party!
This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. You will not pay any extra for these products if you purchase them through my links. However, I may earn a small commission from the sale. Thank you!
Your Party Hosts…
AnnMarie from 15 Acre Homestead
Shelle from Rockin W Homestead
Tamara from The Reid Homestead
and me…Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
I’d like to share a little bit more about my co-hosts because they are such wonderful ladies! Here is a taste of their farm fresh ideas on homesteading and natural living…
Join Our Homesteading Blog Hop!
- Homesteading, gardening, recipes, sustainable and green ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts are all welcome. Share up to 4 family friendly posts.
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts! 🙂
- Please link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops or linky parties in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing! Feel free to share your blog hops in the comments. 🙂
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program allows me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You will not pay any extra for these products and I’ll earn a small commission to help support this free website. Be advised that Amazon places cookies on your browser.
In addition to writing for her own websites, Lisa has contributed articles to The Prepper Project and Homestead.org.
The author lives outside of Chicago with her husband, son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a variety of poultry.
Latest posts by Lisa Lombardo (see all)
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #11 and Dealing with the Heat! - July 22, 2019
- How to Repel Mosquitoes and Treat Bites Naturally - July 18, 2019
- Farm Fresh Tuesdays #10 and Sweet & Hot Peppers - July 15, 2019