May 2018 ~ Self Reliance Challenge!
31 Days To A More Self Reliant Life
Join us as we challenge ourselves to live a more self reliant lifestyle for the entire month of May!
Read about my self reliance steps for:
Stop by and visit the other bloggers challenging themselves this month!
AnnMarie – 15 Acre Homestead
Nancy – Nancy On The Homefront
Kathi – Oak Hill Homestead
Robin – A Life in the Wild
Candy – Candy’s Farm House Pantry
Farmgal – Just another Day on the Farm
Ashley – Practical Self Reliance
ShawnaLee – Homegrown Self Reliance
Frank – My Green Terra
Maria – Maria Zannini
Lisa Lynn (that’s me!) – The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Follow along as we share posts to help you:
- Save money and energy
- Raise animals for meat, eggs, and dairy
- Grow fresh food in your own garden and orchard
- Cook healthy meals from scratch
- Hunt and fish to provide for your table
- Create your own bath and body products
- Preserve the bounty of your homestead
- Forage for wild edibles and medicinal plants
- Provide a healthy life for your family and pets
- Take on DIY and home craft projects
- Prepare for emergencies
- Live an abundantly simple life!
We would love to have you join the challenge and share your own steps to self sufficiency . Follow us and share your self reliance methods, tips, goals, and dreams! Be sure to visit the other bloggers and read about their self reliance journey!
Homesteading and Self Reliance Bloggers…if you are interested in joining the challenge, please contact me! I would love to share your link on this page and help spread the word about your steps to self reliance. 🙂
Thank you for following along on my homesteading adventures!
~ Lisa Lynn