Welcome to The HomeAcre Hop!
I hope you had a peaceful Easter. I’ve been tilling and planting my garden, foraging for salad greens, turning turkey eggs in the incubator, and working on projects around the house. My friend Jeanine is visiting from Montana to see her new grand baby and I have the honor of hosting a house guest! I’m enjoying our visits and wishing she didn’t have to go home again so soon. Sigh. But there is so much to keep me busy this time of year, so I can’t feel sorry for myself for long!
I can’t wait to see what’s up on your homestead!
Congrats to our featured blogger! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog, in the post, your side bar, or on a blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Now show us what you’ve got!