Pumpkin Seed Soaps Giveaway!
Help Us Celebrate Week 3 of our Anniversary Bash!
The HomeAcre Hop turned 1 and we’re having a great time giving away wonderful products to commemorate the event!
This week’s giveaway is sponsored by Peggy from Pumpkin Seed Soaps! Peggy is saving all of the proceeds from her Etsy sales to fund the adoption of a little boy from Uganda! Stop by tomorrow for a review of this amazing collection!
Enter our giveaway below for a chance to try her Peppermint Bath & Body Collection! Please be sure to stop by and visit her Etsy shop for more great, handmade in the USA, environmentally friendly products!
Maybe you’d like to order something special for your Valentine?! Pumpkin Seed Soaps is a family run shop that helps support your fellow Americans.
*I have received products and advertising dollars from Pumpkin Seed Soaps, but the opinions I share are genuine.
Congratulations to Terressa Z…winner of the Week 1 Giveaway! Terressa won a copy of The Back Yard Orchardist and Raising Milk Goats Successfully, and a 1 year subscription to Hobby Farms Home!
Congrats to our featured blogger! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop with the button or a text link. You may share the link in the post, your side bar, or on a blog hop page. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Now show us what you’ve got!