Of Our Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza!
The HomeAcre Hop Is 1 Year Old and We Want to Celebrate!
This week we continue a full month of giveaways and we want you to join the party! Help us celebrate by sharing your homesteading, homeschooling, and homemaking posts on The HomeAcre Hop. Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry! You are welcome to enter our giveaway in the handy entry form below for your chance to win two great prizes this week!
Our Sponsors ~ Our Prizes!
Black Fox Homestead ~ $25 Etsy Gift Card
Through 2/6 ~ 10% Off Black Fox Homestead Etsy Shop – Use Coupon Code HOMEACRE14
Homegrown on the Hill ~ The Year-Round Vegetable Gardener
Jenny from Black Fox Homestead is sponsoring the giveaway this week with a $25 Etsy Gift Card, redeemable at any Etsy shop you like! Please stop by and Favorite the Black Fox Homestead Etsy Shop, for one of your entry options!
Mary from Homegrown on the Hill is sponsoring the giveaway this week with a copy of The Year-Round Vegetable Gardener! Stop by and subscribe to her blog for one of your entry options!
Stop by next week for the next great giveaway!
Visit The HomeAcre Hop Co-hosts!
Congrats to our featured blogger! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop with the button or a text link. You may share the link in the post, your side bar, or on a blog hop page. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Now show us what you’ve got!