Welcome to the 2nd edition of The HomeAcre Hop! I was really excited to see so many wonderful posts shared last week. Thank you so much to all of the talented bloggers who made the first hop such a great success! It’s hard to choose…they all deserve to be featured! But then it wouldn’t be so special now, would it?! There were a couple of posts I wanted to feature, but they didn’t link back to the hop. I’m sure it was an oversight, so be sure to link up if you want to be featured in the future.
Here are the featured posts from last week’s hop:
Top Five Ways to Go Green(er) In 2013 by ElizaKPrints
Garden Fence/ Grapevine Trellis by The Dork Duo
Living Small by The Life and Times of Wild Blue
If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/" title="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/small-final-featured-button.jpg" alt="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
You are invited to share your original posts on:
- Livestock care
- Environmentally friendly farming
- Self sufficiency
- Off Grid Living
- Healthy recipes (free of preservatives and processed ingredients, but some sugar is ok)
- All natural home remedies and herbal concoctions
- Green living and Eco Friendly tips
- Food preservation
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle tips
- Environmentally friendly crafts and home decor
- Photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects are also welcome!
Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, I want to hear about it
There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link up to 3 posts per week. Older posts are ok too.
- Link back to this blog hop with the HomeAcre Hop button or a text link in your post.
- Visit at least 3 of the other posts and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop and please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest! (I follow back!)
- Please follow me by email! You’ll have a handy reminder to link up each week
- Posts that don’t follow the guidelines will be deleted.
- Only share content that you have created.
- No linking to hops, giveaways, or affiliate ads, please. I am happy to have info about your own products for sale, in the spirit of helping other bloggers with their own businesses
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving me permission to link back to your post if you are featured. I will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/" title="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/resized-homeacre-hop-button2.jpg" alt="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Well alrighty then, let’s get hopping!
(PS: In case you haven’t linked up to the Winter on the HomeAcre Hop, I have a link below!)