Welcome to the first ever HomeAcre Hop where you are invited to share posts on:
- Livestock care
- Environmentally friendly farming
- Self sufficiency
- Healthy recipes (free of preservatives and processed ingredients, but some sugar is ok)
- All natural home remedies and herbal concoctions
- Green living and Eco Friendly tips
- Food preservation
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle tips
- Environmentally friendly crafts and home decor
- Photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects are welcome!
Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, I want to hear about it! There are just a few little rules to follow!
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link up to 3 posts per week. Older posts are ok too.
- Link back to this blog hop with the HomeAcre Hop button or a text link in your post.
- Visit at least 3 of the other posts and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest!
- Posts that don’t follow the guidelines will be deleted.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/" title="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/resized-homeacre-hop-button2.jpg" alt="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Well alrighty then, let’s get hopping!
Update! I am trying out the free linky tools list this week and there seem to be problems with people not being able to get their posts linked. I apologize sincerely for this problem. There are some posts coming through. If you can’t get through, I’m so sorry! I hope you will be patient and try again this week and next week! I left the link up list open for several days so that more people will have a chance to join in the fun. Thanks for everything you do!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…